Process for Posting Information on the
Fisler Marquee or Team Fisler Website
File Type Requirements:
- The marquee is able to display single frame images and also movie clips
- Single frame images can be a .jpg or .png file.
- Movie clips must be a .mp4 video file. Sound can be turned off for the clip
- Images and Movies must be 1200×450 pixels to fit the marquee screen or of a similar ratio
- Use large fonts and minimum text for it to be readable on the marquee
- Only list important details. Full event details are to be shared by email or on the website.
- Using Canva is recommended since it offers animations, pictures and video all in one platform to create a clip for the Marquee
- Download 1200 x 450 Canva Staff Template
Team Fisler Website
- .jpg, .png or PDF files
***If students are included in any of the images, please have them cleared by Betsy so that she can verify their Photography Release.***
All submissions will be reviewed by the front office before being posted on the marquee.
Submitted files will be played on the Marquee for 2 weeks or until the event takes place.